Are you protected from identity theft? It’s a scary thought really because my own personal answer is: I don’t know. I change my passwords regularly, I back up my computer, I don’t open any emails that ask me to give my personal information, and I never, repeat never, give my password to anyone. But is that enough?
- Have you or someone you know had problems with having your identity compromised?
- What do you do to protect your identity?
The Video: Pattie Lovett-Reid: Tips For Preventing Identity Theft
- According to Lovett-Reid, when is your personal information most vulnerable?
- What are some of her tips?
- What are some of the things we should be aware of?
- What are some of the first things you should do if you think your identity is compromised?
I don’t mean to scare anyone, but the more we talk about it, the better prepared we can be.