When we look at the ludicrous speed the planet is changing because of the human footprint, it can leave us feeling powerless. Thus all eyes are on our governments to fix the problem–to be the climate police. But is that fair? Can we trust them?
In this Frontline report, we are confronted by some of the barriers to climate change measures.
- What do you know about climate change?
- What are some of the elements that contribute to fossil fuel emission?
- What habits have you changed to reverse the trend?
The Video: Frontline: Leadership on Climate Change: Can America Summon the Political Will?
- Why is there a disconnect between science and policy in America?
- Why are some reluctant to support policy that puts constraints on manufacturers?
- Should the government be financing innovation?
- Who wins by blocking climate friendly legislation? Who loses?
- What are other countries doing that has helped the climate change movement?